Most Popular Products
An ISO 9001:2008 certified company offering premium quality Ultramarine Blue (Industrial & Laundry Grade), Magic Blue (Liquid Whitening Agent) and Cement Colors (Oxide Colors) at extremely competitive prices.....
Pigments are organic or inorganic substances, which are used as colouring agents by a number of industries including plastic, printing ink, paint, cement, soaps & detergents, paper and many others. Incepted in the year 1977, Brite Paint & Chemicals is a renowned name in the industry. We are a reputed manufacturer and exporter of premium quality Ultramarine Blue (Industrial & Laundry Grade), Magic Blue (Liquid Whitening Agent) and Cement Colors (Oxide Colors), to effectively meet diverse industry needs.
Our exhaustive array of pigments is fabricated using quality raw materials and by employing the latest technology machines. In order to effectively cater to the growing demands of the clients, we constantly upgrade our manufacturing facilities to keep them at par with those of our competitors. We are capable of manufacturing upto 400 metric tonnes of pigments per month at our unit.
Owing to our consistency in offering only the best to the clients, we have won the trust and support of innumerable clients worldwide. We export our products to many countries across the globe, where they enjoy a huge demand. Competitive prices and timely delivery of the consignments are the other two factors, which place our company a step ahead of its competitors.
Products We Offer
Brite Paint & Chemicals is a manufacturer and exporter of a wide array of products used in the Plastic industry, Paint industry, Printing Ink industry, Paper industry, Textile industry, Concrete industry, etc. including the following:
- Industrial Grade Ultramarine Blue Pigment: Finds application as a blue colorant in master batch and plastic resins, as an optical whitener on fabric, paper, plastics, rubber and paint, as blue colorant in printing inks, in paint finishes like decorative emulsion paint, decorative gloss paint, white paints of all types (whitening agents), stoving finishes, industrial paints, powder coatings, etc.
- Laundry Grade Ultramarine Blue : Available in different compositions. Widely used in detergents, plastics, laundry, white washing walls, etc.
- Magic Blue (Liquid Whitening Agent): Available in different compositions. Used to whiten clothes
- Cement Colors (Oxide Colors): Used in paint primers, enamels, wood stains, protective metal coatings, linoleum, cement tiles, concrete and mortar colorings, ceramics, artist colors, green color, carbon & black colors, and others.
Quality is the hallmark feature of all the products offered by Brite Paint & Chemicals, and is something which is always upheld under all circumstances. TQM is followed at all levels, right from the purchase of raw materials through the entire manufacturing process and to the delivery of the final products.
We have two well equipped in-house quality checking laboratories, where the finished products are tested on various parameters by a team of qualified chemists and other such professionals. This ensures the dispatch of the best products to the clients.
We are backed by a robust infrastructural facility, which is the backbone of the company and has been instrumental in its continuous growth. Our production unit is spread over a sprawling area of 18485 sq.mtr., with over 50,000 of sq.ft of covered area. The unit houses state-of-the-art machines to carry out a smooth production process.
We are backed by a talented team of professionals comprising of researchers, quality checking personnel, product analysts, among others. These professionals work in perfect coordination to fabricate the best solutions for the clients.
They are imparted regular training from time to time to hone their skills and enable them to perform better in this competitive business framework. Our team thoroughly understands the needs of an organization and provides it with the most apt solutions as per its requirements.
We always maintain a large stock of our products, in order to effectively meet the unforeseen market demands. Our company owns a large warehouse, which is used to store our bulk produce in controlled temperatures.
Packaging and Logistics Support
Packaging of the products is another aspect, which is given top priority by our organization. The pigments are safely packed in hygienic packets, to keep them free from moisture and air. These packagings also facilitate safe transit of the products to the clients.
An in-house logistics department ensures prompt and safe delivery of the consignments to their respective destinations. We also have tie-ups with reputed C&F agents and transportation organizations, to carry out the delivery of the orders with ease.
- Ensuring hygienic and safe working environment for the employees
- Following stringent quality control regime
- Keeping in tune with the market trends and demands
- Catering to the exact requirements of our esteemed customers
- Adherence to prompt delivery schedules
- Offering products at competitive prices.